Saris Mag with Smart Kit
- Speed & Cadence sensor included turning your basic trainer into a smart trainer to connect with Zwift, TrainerRoad and many other apps
- Speed & cadence measured and wirelessly transmitted to your chosen app via ANT+ & Bluetooth
- See speed, cadence & virtual power in real time
- Magnetic resistance unit provides a quiet and frictionless ride
- Linear resistance boosts workout intensity to match each pedal stroke and gear click
- Eccentric levelling feet allow for easy adjustment on uneven surfaces
- Provided with an easy mount quick release lever and quick release axle
- Adjustable to 26", 28" & 700c wheel sizes
- Turbo trainer tyre recommended to reduce the risk of slipping, overheating and wear.
No fancy gizmos. No wires. No fuss. If you're looking for an easy way to ride your bike indoors, call off the search - you've found it. Whether your training for a local charity ride or working to beat your friend's FitBit score, the Saris Mag indoor bike trainer can help you make it happen. Simply connect the trainer to the rear wheel of your bike, hop on and pedal away. Plus, the Mag comes with five adjustable levels of resistance so you can adapt every ride to your liking. This trainer is designed to fit common road and mountain bike frames with included steel quick release skewer and is compatible with rear dropout spacing: 120mm, 130mm and 135mm. Resistance unit roller allows for 700c, 26", 27" and 29" wheel sizes - up to a 2.0 tyre.
Please note: Trainer tyre recommended
Delivery & Returns
- Provided that your entire order is in stock, orders are usually shipped within three business days of receiving your order, except for holiday or busy periods.
- We currently only deliver to UK addresses
- Once your order is despatched you will be notified with tracking details.
- For larger items, we deliver using the following couriers: TNT, DHL, DPD and Parcelforce and deliveries will require a signature.
- Deliveries will arrive anytime between 9-5pm on a week day.
- If you would like a specific AM delivery slot this can be arranged for an extra charge, please email us.
- If you would like a Saturday delivery slot this can be arranged for an extra charge, please email us
- We cannot deliver on a Sunday.
- If you would like to collect from us we are based in Horley in Surrey (RH6 9ER), that is no problem just drop us an email to arrange a collection time.
If you have any queries on the whereabouts of your delivery, please email us at email@example.com and our friendly team will help you.
RETURN & EXCHANGE POLICY:
This policy is for shop purchases only (i.e not hire purchases) If you wish to return your shop purchase, we have a 14 day return policy.
1. Fill out the returns form which is included in your delivery.
2. Please send the item back to us unused in its original packaging.
Returns Address: c/o Tri Turbo trainer Hire (LG2), Gatwick Self Storage, Unit, 3B Wheatstone Cl, Crawley, RH10 9UA.
3. You’ll be refunded when we process your return.
We don’t offer exchanges so you are free to purchase the alternative item at your leisure. Some like to wait for a refund, others like to order straight away to speed the process up.
Refunds are strictly not accepted on Ex-Demo products.
If you have any questions about exchange & returns policy, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and our friendly team will help you.