Returns and Deliveries
DELIVERIES (receiving your order):
- For hire bookings, the hire start date you select is the date you wish to receive your delivery. Once you have placed your order and we have processed your order, you will receive an email with delivery tracking details.
- Please note, if you would like your turbo in less than 5 days’ time from now, then the website won’t allow you to book a date as we normally need a minimum of 5 days prior to your hire start date for processing and delivery. However, drop us an email and we will try to help get the turbo to you sooner.
- We currently only ship within the UK.
- We deliver using the following couriers: TNT, DHL, DPD and Parcelforce.
- All deliveries require a signature.
- Deliveries will arrive anytime between 9-5pm on a week day.
- If you would like a specific AM delivery slot this can be arranged for an extra charge, please email us
- If you would like a Saturday delivery slot this can be arranged for an extra charge, please email us
- We cannot deliver on a Sunday.
- If you would like to collect from us we are based in Surrey (Turbo Trainer Hire, The Main Gate House, Redhill Aerodrome, Kings Mill Lane, Redhill, Surrey, RH1 5JY), that is no problem just drop us an email to arrange a collection time.
- For shop orders, provided that your entire order is in stock, orders are usually shipped within three to five business days of receiving your order, except for holiday or busy periods.
If you have any queries on the whereabouts of your delivery, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and our friendly team will help you.
HIRE RETURN INSTRUCTIONS (What to do after your hire):
After your hire, you are options are…
Please return your turbo trainer hire to the below address:
Returns Address: FAO: Turbo Trainer Hire, The Main Gate House, Redhill Aerodrome, Kings Mill Lane, Redhill, Surrey, RH1 5JY
- The turbo trainer must be returned within 3 days of your hire end date in working condition, clean and tidy otherwise you may receive additional charges as described in the "Charges" section in the Terms & Conditions.
- Please return the turbo in a secure box with recorded delivery- we highly recommend using the packaging box the turbo was delivered in.
- Please return everything that was delivered in your original packaging box (such as packaging, paper warranty, manual, tools etc).
- Please include your Turbo Trainer Hire Returns Form so that we can identify the turbo. If you have lost your form you can download a form here:
DOWNLOAD FORM HERE.
- You can arrange your own return delivery to us or we can arrange this for you. If you would like us to arrange the collection, the collection fee is £20. Just let us know a few days in advance to arrange a convenient weekday collection. Once the additional collection invoice has been paid, we will then send you the collection paperwork and instructions..
- We do offer the opportunity to purchase the turbo trainer have hired from us with a discount applied.
- If you are interested in purchasing your hire turbo, drop us an email and we will be able to send you a quote.
- If you then want to go ahead with the purchase, we will send you an invoice , then once paid the turbo is all yours! If you are interested in purchasing, you do need to contact us before the end of your hire period to avoid incurring late charges.
3. HIRE EXTENSION (S)
- If you would like to keep the turbo for longer, drop us an email with how much longer you would like to keep the turbo for and then we will check availability and send you a quote (if the turbo is available for hire extension).
- If you then want to go ahead with the hire extension, we will send you an invoice, then once paid the turbo is all yours for a little longer!
If you can drop us an email a couple days before the end of the hire and let us you know what your plan is that would be great, so we can either keep an eye out for the return, arrange the collection for you or send you an invoice for the hire extension or purchase.
If you have any questions about returns details, please email us at email@example.com and our friendly team will help you.
RETURN & EXCHANGE POLICY:
Returns & exchange policy (hire):
In the unlikely event you feel that you have been delivered a damaged turbo trainer and wish to return it or exchange it then, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org within 14 days of receiving your order to discuss. You then have another 14 days to return the turbo to us for a full refund or to arrange an exchange (subject to availability).
All our turbos are checked prior to dispatch for previous wear and any defects.
Please note for any exchanges you will need to pay the new delivery charge fee. Payment must be made by contacting email@example.com. The replacement turbo trainer (subject to availability) will not be issued until the original turbo trainer has been received back and the new delivery charge fee payment has been cleared.
Cancellations & Refunds (hire):
We do not offer refunds on turbo trainers returned early or unused. We do not accept any responsibility for circumstances in which the turbo trainer hire is being cancelled. This includes: the turbo trainer has not been used due to an event/trip being cancelled or postponed.
Returns & exchange policy (shop purchases):
This policy is for shop purchases only (i.e not hire purchases) If you wish to return your shop purchase, we have a 14 day return policy.
1. Fill out the returns form which is included in your delivery.
2. Please send the item back to us unused in its original packaging.
3. You’ll be refunded when we process your return.
Returns Address: Turbo Trainer Hire, The Main Gate House, Redhill Aerodrome, Kings Mill Lane, Redhill, Surrey, RH1 5JY
If you would like to arrange an exchange, then contact us to arrange. Please note for any exchanges you will need to pay the new delivery charge fee. Payment must be made by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org. The replacement shop item (subject to availability) will not be issued until the original shop item has been received back and the new delivery charge fee payment has been cleared.
If you have any questions about exchange & returns policy, please email us at email@example.com and our friendly team will help you.