How It Works
How does Turbo Trainer Hire Work?
How It Works
Placing your order
- Select your hire duration.
- Select your hire start date. The hire start date is the date you wish to receive your delivery. Please note, if you would like your turbo in less than 5 days' time from now, then the website won't allow you to book a date as we normally need a minimum of 5 days prior to your hire start date for processing and delivery. However, drop us an email and we will try to help get the turbo to you sooner. Also, if you would specifically like a Saturday delivery then please contact us to arrange.
Turbo Trainer Description
- Cassettes, tools & zwift memberships are NOT included in the hire.
- Our machines are sent out from our serviced and maintained pool of equipment.
How does the cassette hire & fitting work?
- We offer a cassette hire and fitting service for £14.99 extra.
- If you chose this service we'll ship an 11 speed cassette (11-28 version) with your order.
- If you need a different cassette ratio then please get in touch and let us know your bike, model, year and gear set.
- Please note, it is customers responsibility to check their own cassette and check that our cassette will be compatible.
- Tip - if you opt to use your own cassette, don't forget you'll need a chain whip as well as a cassette lock ring tool for the installation. It's a very simple task to install, but if you don't already have both tools, you're better off just renting the pre-installed cassette along with your turbo trainer for an additional £14.99
Returns (after your hire)
• At the end of your hire period you have the option to purchase, extend the hire or return.
1. Purchase 'the ultimate try before you buy'.
We do offer the opportunity to purchase the turbo trainer have hired from us with a discount applied. If you are interested in purchasing your hire turbo trainer, drop us an email & we will send you a quote.
2. Extend the hire.
If you would like to keep the turbo for longer, drop us an email with how much longer you would like to keep the turbo for and then we will check availability and send you a quote.
You can arrange your own return delivery to us or we can arrange this for you. If you would like us to arrange the collection, the collection fee is £20. Just let us know a few days before to arrange a convenient weekday collection.
• For full information on our deliveries and returns please visit our returns & deliveries pages.
If you would like any further information, please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org