WHO WE ARE
This Site is owned and operated by Pursue Boundaries Ltd, with company number 10999019 and registered office at 12 Orchard Way, Reigate, Surrey, England, RH2 8DT. We are the controller responsible for your personal data.
PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
Personal information, or personal data, means any information about an individual from which that person can be identified. It does not include data where the identity has been removed (anonymous data).
When you visit the Site, we may collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device.
Additionally, as you browse the Site, we may collect information about the individual web pages or products that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the Site, and information about how you interact with the Site. We refer to this information as “Device Information”.
We collect Device Information where the law allows us to using the following technologies:
- “Cookies” are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
- “Log files” track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
- “Web beacons”, “tags”, and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site.
Additionally, when you make a purchase or attempt to make a purchase through the Site, we collect certain information from you, including, without limitation, your name, billing address, shipping address, payment information (including credit card details), email address, and phone number. We also collect details about the products and services you have purchased from us as well as your financial data required to process the order. We refer to this information as “Order Information”. We collect and use this personal data to provide products and services to you. If you do not provide personal data we ask for, it may delay or prevent us from providing such products and services to you.
HOW AND WHY WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
We will only use your personal data when the law allows us to. Most commonly we will use your personal data in the following circumstances:
- for the performance of a contract with you or to take steps at your request before entering into a contract.
- where you have given consent.
- to comply with our legal and regulatory obligations; or
- where it is necessary for our legitimate interests (or those of a third party) and your interests and fundamental rights do not override those interests.
We use the Order Information that we collect generally to fulfil any orders placed through the Site (including processing your payment information, arranging for shipping, and providing you with invoices and/or order confirmations).
We use the Device Information that we collect to help us screen for potential risk and fraud (in particular, your IP address), and more generally to improve and optimize our Site (for example, by generating analytics about how our customers browse and interact with the Site, and to assess the success of our marketing and advertising campaigns).
Additionally,, we may use your Personal Information to:
- Communicate with you;
- Screen our orders for potential risk or fraud;
- Conducting checks to identify our customers and verify their identity;
- Provide you with customer service;
- Management of promotions or competitions that you choose to enter;
- Operational reasons, such as improving efficiency, training and quality control;
- Ensuring the confidentiality of commercially sensitive information;
- Statistical analysis to help us manage our business, e.g. in relation to our financial performance, customer base, product range or other efficiency measures;
- To use data analytics to improve our Site, products/services, marketing, customer relationships and experiences;
- Updating and enhancing customer records and our service provided to you; and
- When in line with the preferences you have shared with us, provide you with information or advertising relating to our products or services.
You may receive marketing communications from us if you have requested information from us or purchased goods or services from us and you have not opted out of receiving that marketing. We may use your personal data to send you updates (by email, text message, telephone or post) about our products and services, including exclusive offers, promotions or new products and services.
You have the right to opt out of receiving marketing communications at any time by contacting us using the information detailed on the “Contact Us” section of the Site, or by clicking “unsubscribe” in emails.
SHARING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We only allow our service providers to handle your personal data if we are satisfied they take appropriate measures to protect your personal data.
We may share your Personal Information with third parties to help us utilise your Personal Information, in accordance with the reasons described above.
- we use Shopify to power our online store--you can read more about how Shopify uses your Personal Information here: https://www.shopify.com/legal/privacy.
- we may use Onfido to conduct customer ID checks.
- we use third parties we use to help deliver our products and services to you, e.g. payment service providers, delivery companies, database/cloud servers.
- we may use Mailchimp to assist with marketing activities.
- we also use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the Site -- you can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/. You can also opt-out of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
- our insurers and brokers, our bank and external auditors.
Finally, we may also share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful request for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
DO NOT TRACK
Please note that we do not alter our Site’s data collection and use practices when we see a Do Not Track signal from your browser.
If you are a UK resident, you have the following rights:
- right of access to your Personal Information
- right of rectification to correct any mistakes
- right of erasure/deletion
- right to restriction of processing in certain circumstances, for example if you contest the accuracy of the data
- right to data portability
- right to object to processing for direct marketing or in other circumstances relating to our continued processing
- right not to be subject to automated individual decision making
If you would like to exercise this right, please contact us through the contact information below.
We will keep your personal data while we are providing products and services to you. Thereafter, we will keep your personal data for as long as is necessary:
- to respond to any questions, complaints or claims made by you or on your behalf;
- to notify you of any health or safety risk in relation to any of the products that have been delivered to you;
- to show that we treated you fairly; and
- to keep records required by law.
We will not keep your personal data for longer than necessary. Different retention periods apply for different types of personal data. When it is no longer necessary to keep your personal data, we will delete or anonymise it.
THIRD PARTY LINKS
The Site is not intended for individuals under the age of 13.
Please contact us if you have any query or concern about our use of your personal data. We hope we will be able to resolve any issues you may have. You also have the right to make a complaint at any time to the Information Commissioner's Office (ICO), the UK supervisory authority for data protection issues (www.ico.org.uk). We would, however, appreciate the chance to deal with your concerns before you approach the ICO so please contact us in the first instance.
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by your preferred method using the details provided on our Site.