This top-level smart trainer replicates any workout with the utmost efficiency, up to 1500 watts with a top climbing grade of 15%. Keeping track of your workout couldn't be easier, you simply plug in your workout mobile app of choice via its integrated dual-band ANT+ FE-C and Bluetooth sensors, and its electromagnetic response system handles the rest. Also, it features integrated speed, cadence and precisely-measured power data, so you can view, track and record your performance-output without the need for additional sensors. And, for the greatest tyre-to-roller engagement possible, this trainer features Saris' distinctive clutch-knob mechanism to optimise every ride.
- Quiet noise-level output at 69 decibels at 20 mph
- Provides accurate power readings up to +/- 5%
- Designed to fit common road and mountain bike frames
- Included Steel Quick Release skewer has three settings for rear dropout spacing: 120mm, 130mm and 135mm
- Thru-axle adapter available for 142x12mm and 148x12mm (sold separately)
- Integrated dual ANT+ FE-C and Bluetooth standards
- ANT+ and BlueGiga USB bike dongles sold separately
- Fast response electromagnetic resistance ensures most responsive resistance and maximum power available
- Handles 1500 watts at 20 mph and can simulate up to a 15% climbing grade
- Headless mode (powered on, not paired to any apps) lets you ride with a progressive resistance curve that matches the Fluid2 trainer
- Internally integrated speed, cadence and power data eliminates the need for extra external sensors
- LED indicator lights communicate connectivity and more
- Internal cooling system moves air through the trainer to keep it cool while active thermal sensors ensure accurate performance data even during the hardest of workouts
- Foldable Classic frame with spring loaded, bolt-action lever
- Features a clutch knob for perfect roller to tyre tension
- Compatible with 650b, 700c, 26", 27", and 29" tyres - up to a 2.0" diameter
- Does not fit 650c wheel sizes, or wider 29er tyres
- Precision-machined Alloy roller reduces tyre wear and slippage
- Eccentric levelling feet allow for easy adjustment on uneven surfaces
- Trainer tyre recommended
- Compatible with a wide variety of devices and indoor cycling applications, including Rouvy, Zwift, TrainerRoad and many more
- Over the air (OTA) firmware updates via Bluetooth devices ensures the M2 is up to date
- Trainer is tested to the combined weight (rider and bike) of 136kg
- Not compatible with Saris 20/24" wheel adapter
- Thru-axle adapter available for 142x12mm and 148x12mm bikes (sold separately)
Formerly branded as CycleOps M2 Smart Trainer
Delivery & Returns
- Provided that your entire order is in stock, orders are usually shipped within three business days of receiving your order, except for holiday or busy periods.
- We currently only deliver to UK addresses
- Once your order is despatched you will be notified with tracking details.
- For larger items, we deliver using the following couriers: TNT, DHL, DPD and Parcelforce and deliveries will require a signature.
- Deliveries will arrive anytime between 9-5pm on a week day.
- If you would like a specific AM delivery slot this can be arranged for an extra charge, please email us.
- If you would like a Saturday delivery slot this can be arranged for an extra charge, please email us
- We cannot deliver on a Sunday.
- If you would like to collect from us we are based in Horley in Surrey (RH6 9ER), that is no problem just drop us an email to arrange a collection time.
If you have any queries on the whereabouts of your delivery, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and our friendly team will help you.
RETURN & EXCHANGE POLICY:
This policy is for shop purchases only (i.e not hire purchases) If you wish to return your shop purchase, we have a 14 day return policy.
1. Fill out the returns form which is included in your delivery.
2. Please send the item back to us unused in its original packaging.
Returns Address: c/o Tri Turbo trainer Hire (LG2), Gatwick Self Storage, Unit, 3B Wheatstone Cl, Crawley, RH10 9UA.
3. You’ll be refunded when we process your return.
We don’t offer exchanges so you are free to purchase the alternative item at your leisure. Some like to wait for a refund, others like to order straight away to speed the process up.
Refunds are strictly not accepted on Ex-Demo products.
If you have any questions about exchange & returns policy, please email us at email@example.com and our friendly team will help you.