This top-level smart trainer replicates any workout with the utmost efficiency, up to 1500 watts with a top climbing grade of 15%. Keeping track of your workout couldn't be easier, you simply plug in your workout mobile app of choice via its integrated dual-band ANT+ FE-C and Bluetooth sensors, and its electromagnetic response system handles the rest. Also, it features integrated speed, cadence and precisely-measured power data, so you can view, track and record your performance-output without the need for additional sensors. And, for the greatest tyre-to-roller engagement possible, this trainer features Saris' distinctive clutch-knob mechanism to optimise every ride.
- Quiet noise-level output at 69 decibels at 20 mph
- Provides accurate power readings up to +/- 5%
- Designed to fit common road and mountain bike frames
- Included Steel Quick Release skewer has three settings for rear dropout spacing: 120mm, 130mm and 135mm
- Thru-axle adapter available for 142x12mm and 148x12mm (sold separately)
- Integrated dual ANT+ FE-C and Bluetooth standards
- ANT+ and BlueGiga USB bike dongles sold separately
- Fast response electromagnetic resistance ensures most responsive resistance and maximum power available
- Handles 1500 watts at 20 mph and can simulate up to a 15% climbing grade
- Headless mode (powered on, not paired to any apps) lets you ride with a progressive resistance curve that matches the Fluid2 trainer
- Internally integrated speed, cadence and power data eliminates the need for extra external sensors
- LED indicator lights communicate connectivity and more
- Internal cooling system moves air through the trainer to keep it cool while active thermal sensors ensure accurate performance data even during the hardest of workouts
- Foldable Classic frame with spring loaded, bolt-action lever
- Features a clutch knob for perfect roller to tyre tension
- Compatible with 650b, 700c, 26", 27", and 29" tyres - up to a 2.0" diameter
- Does not fit 650c wheel sizes, or wider 29er tyres
- Precision-machined Alloy roller reduces tyre wear and slippage
- Eccentric levelling feet allow for easy adjustment on uneven surfaces
- Trainer tyre recommended
- Compatible with a wide variety of devices and indoor cycling applications, including Rouvy, Zwift, TrainerRoad and many more
- Over the air (OTA) firmware updates via Bluetooth devices ensures the M2 is up to date
- Trainer is tested to the combined weight (rider and bike) of 136kg
- Not compatible with Saris 20/24" wheel adapter
- Thru-axle adapter available for 142x12mm and 148x12mm bikes (sold separately)
Formerly branded as CycleOps M2 Smart Trainer
How It Works
Placing your order
- Select your hire duration.
- Select your hire start date. The hire start date is the date you wish to receive your delivery. Please note, if you would like your turbo in less than 5 days' time from now, then the website won't allow you to book a date as we normally need a minimum of 5 days prior to your hire start date for processing and delivery. However, drop us an email and we will try to help get the turbo to you sooner. Also, if you would specifically like a Saturday delivery then please contact us to arrange.
Turbo Trainer Description
- Cassettes, tools & zwift memberships are NOT included in the hire.
- Our machines are sent out from our serviced and maintained pool of equipment.
How does the cassette hire & fitting work?
- We offer a cassette hire and fitting service for £14.99 extra.
- If you chose this service we'll ship an 11 speed cassette (11-28 version) with your order.
- If you need a different cassette ratio then please get in touch and let us know your bike, model, year and gear set.
- Please note, it is customers responsibility to check their own cassette and check that our cassette will be compatible.
- Tip - if you opt to use your own cassette, don't forget you'll need a chain whip as well as a cassette lock ring tool for the installation. It's a very simple task to install, but if you don't already have both tools, you're better off just renting the pre-installed cassette along with your turbo trainer for an additional £14.99
Returns (after your hire)
• At the end of your hire period you have the option to purchase, extend the hire or return.
1. Purchase 'the ultimate try before you buy'.
We do offer the opportunity to purchase the turbo trainer have hired from us with a discount applied. If you are interested in purchasing your hire turbo trainer, drop us an email & we will send you a quote.
2. Extend the hire.
If you would like to keep the turbo for longer, drop us an email with how much longer you would like to keep the turbo for and then we will check availability and send you a quote.
You can arrange your own return delivery to us or we can arrange this for you. If you would like us to arrange the collection, the collection fee is £20. Just let us know a few days before to arrange a convenient weekday collection.
• For full information on our deliveries and returns please visit our returns & deliveries pages.
If you would like any further information, please email us on email@example.com
|2 WEEKS||£ 45.00|
|4 WEEKS||£ 60.00|
|8 WEEKS||£ 110.00|
|12 WEEKS||£ 150.00|