Fits most 148x12mm thru axle bikes with 1.0 or 1.75 thread pitch. . The 148x12mm adapters also come with a shorter bolt action slider tube..
If you require first class or next day delivery please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange
- Thru axle
- Endcaps with bolts
- The 148x12mm adapters also come with a shorter bolt action slider tube.
The Saris Trainer Thru Axle Adapter is designed for indoor use on Saris or CycleOps trainers only and should not be ridden outdoors. Compatible with current basic trainers. Not compatible with CycleOps PowerSync trainers. Contact us with trainer compatibility questions.
Many bike manufacturers do not publish thread pitch or hub spacing online. If you are unclear as to what type of thru axle your bike uses, please just ask us on email@example.com. Both 148x12 Thru Axle Adapters are compatible for both 142 and 148mm bikes.
Please note- CycleOps and Saris are the same. CycleOps rebranded to Saris in 2020
Delivery & Returns
- Provided that your entire order is in stock, orders are usually shipped within three business days of receiving your order, except for holiday or busy periods.
- We currently only deliver to UK addresses
- Once your order is despatched you will be notified with tracking details.
- For larger items, we deliver using the following couriers: TNT, DHL, DPD and Parcelforce and deliveries will require a signature.
- Deliveries will arrive anytime between 9-5pm on a week day.
- If you would like a specific AM delivery slot this can be arranged for an extra charge, please email us.
- If you would like a Saturday delivery slot this can be arranged for an extra charge, please email us
- We cannot deliver on a Sunday.
- If you would like to collect from us we are based in Horley in Surrey (RH6 9ER), that is no problem just drop us an email to arrange a collection time.
If you have any queries on the whereabouts of your delivery, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and our friendly team will help you.
RETURN & EXCHANGE POLICY:
This policy is for shop purchases only (i.e not hire purchases) If you wish to return your shop purchase, we have a 14 day return policy.
1. Fill out the returns form which is included in your delivery.
2. Please send the item back to us unused in its original packaging.
Returns Address: c/o Tri Turbo trainer Hire (LG2), Gatwick Self Storage, Unit, 3B Wheatstone Cl, Crawley, RH10 9UA.
3. You’ll be refunded when we process your return.
We don’t offer exchanges so you are free to purchase the alternative item at your leisure. Some like to wait for a refund, others like to order straight away to speed the process up.
Refunds are strictly not accepted on Ex-Demo products.
If you have any questions about exchange & returns policy, please email us at email@example.com and our friendly team will help you.