With the Robert Axle Thru Axle for Trainers, you no longer need a second bike for indoor training or warming up for a race. The Trainer Thru Axles are available for road, cross, gravel or mountain bikes & can be used on or off the trainer. Machined & tested in the USA, the Trainer Thru Axles are designed for maximum strength & ease of use.
- A trainer thru axle specifically built to fit your bike first, rather than a “one-size-fits-most” adapter.
- Primary focus is to build a precision thru-axle. RAP say that their axles fit the specific bike as well or better than the stock axle.
- Suitable for on or off the trainer. Indoors or out. Ride/Train more, with less time wrenching.
- No special tools required. Installed or removed using standard 5mm hex key found on your multi-tool.
- Designed, built & quality tested in the USA.
- The true length of this axle shaft is 165mm long. This axle comes with a 6mm flat spacer. So this axle can be 165 or 159mm long depending if the spacer is used.
- Thread Pitch: 1.5mm
- Important: Make sure the trainer will accept the additional width of a thru-axle equipped bike. The total width of this axle is: 195mm.