All working condition with minor cosmetic marks.
Missing original packaging
- Magnetic resistance unit provides a quiet and frictionless ride
- Linear resistance boosts workout intensity to match each pedal stroke and gear click
- Eccentric levelling feet allow for easy adjustment on uneven surfaces
- Provided with an easy mount quick release lever and quick release axle
- Adjustable to 26", 28" & 700c wheel sizes
- Turbo trainer tyre recommended to reduce the risk of slipping, overheating and wear.
No fancy gizmos. No wires. No fuss. If you're looking for an easy way to ride your bike indoors, call off the search - you've found it. Whether your training for a local charity ride or working to beat your friend's FitBit score, the CycleOps Mag indoor bike trainer can help you make it happen. Simply connect the trainer to the rear wheel of your bike, hop on and pedal away. Plus, the Mag comes with five adjustable levels of resistance so you can adapt every ride to your liking. This trainer is designed to fit common road and mountain bike frames with included steel quick release skewer and is compatible with rear dropout spacing: 120mm, 130mm and 135mm. Resistance unit roller allows for 700c, 26", 27" and 29" wheel sizes - up to a 2.0 tyre.
Please note: Trainer tyre recommended
Refunds are strictly not accepted on Pre loved products.
If you have any questions about exchange & returns policy, please email us at email@example.com and our friendly team will help you.