The Saris MP1 Nfinity Trainer Platform brings movement and leaning dynamics to indoor cycling. This revolutionary platform design replicates the cycling sensations you experience when riding on the open road from within your own home.
This trainer platform is designed to be used with any bike trainer and comes fully assembled and ready to use straight out of the box. Plus, it features Saris' Nfinity Technology that enables it to move with you as your corner, climb hills and race down descents while maintaining stability for the ultimate immersive cycling experience. And, this trainer platform is compatible with all major brands and models of bike trainers and makes every indoor training session feel more meaningful and enjoyable regardless of your setup.
Material: Steel, Aluminium and Birch Dimensions: 152mm tall x 1600mm long x 902mm wide Technology: Saris Nfinity Max Fore-Aft Travel: 9.5” Max Side-to-Side Angle: 6° Compatible with all major brands and models of bike trainers Fully assembled in box Grip tape strategically placed to assist in walking on the trainer platform Tested to the combined weight (rider, bike and trainer) of 350 lb Built-in front wheel block for road and MTB Weight: 28kg
Bringing stationary cycling to life, the MP1 moves in multiple axes with the utmost stability. This design results in an innovative technology, which combines curves, axes, gravity-physics and mechanical excellence. The MP1 design is the only way to experience this revolutionary technology and the joys of outdoor cycling within you home.
Increased Training Comfort and Immersion
Riding indoors as you train limits your movements due to the traditional trainer’s design. However, revolutionary market-leading pressure mapping and motion capture technology prove that the MP1 system significantly reduces saddle and foot pressure compared to when riding on a static trainer.
Recruit More Muscles
With this system, you have to account for balance while you train. It enables you to engage the upper body and smaller key muscles to stay balanced as you put the power down. The MP1 system is the only way to recruit large and small muscle groups while riding indoors.
The MP1 features a sublime construction and looks as great as it performs. The main platform decking is built using elegant birch wood and only the highest-quality steel is used for its framework to ensure the MP1 will withstand even the hardest performance-outputs.
Fun and Hassle-Free Performance
Although this platform significantly increases your workout, Saris also have successfully enhanced the fun and enjoyment of training sessions. This movement platform with its Nfinity Technology brings indoor training to life and make it feel infinitely more worthwhile.
- Material: Steel, Aluminium and Birch
- Dimensions: 152mm tall x 1600mm long x 902mm wide
- Technology: Saris Nfinity
- Compatible with all major brands and models of bike trainers
- Fully assembled in box
- Grip tape strategically placed to assist in walking on the trainer platform
- Tested to the combined weight (rider, bike and trainer) of 350 lb
- Built-in front wheel block for road and MTB
- Weight: 28kg
Delivery & Returns
- Provided that your entire order is in stock, orders are usually shipped within three business days of receiving your order, except for holiday or busy periods.
- We currently only deliver to UK addresses
- Once your order is despatched you will be notified with tracking details.
- For larger items, we deliver using the following couriers: TNT, DHL, DPD and Parcelforce and deliveries will require a signature.
- Deliveries will arrive anytime between 9-5pm on a week day.
- If you would like a specific AM delivery slot this can be arranged for an extra charge, please email us.
- If you would like a Saturday delivery slot this can be arranged for an extra charge, please email us
- We cannot deliver on a Sunday.
- If you would like to collect from us we are based in Horley in Surrey (RH6 9ER), that is no problem just drop us an email to arrange a collection time.
If you have any queries on the whereabouts of your delivery, please email us at email@example.com and our friendly team will help you.
RETURN & EXCHANGE POLICY:
This policy is for shop purchases only (i.e not hire purchases) If you wish to return your shop purchase, we have a 14 day return policy.
1. Fill out the returns form which is included in your delivery.
2. Please send the item back to us unused in its original packaging.
Returns Address: c/o Tri Turbo trainer Hire (LG2), Gatwick Self Storage, Unit, 3B Wheatstone Cl, Crawley, RH10 9UA.
3. You’ll be refunded when we process your return.
We don’t offer exchanges so you are free to purchase the alternative item at your leisure. Some like to wait for a refund, others like to order straight away to speed the process up.
Refunds are strictly not accepted on Ex-Demo products.
If you have any questions about exchange & returns policy, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and our friendly team will help you.