Delivering in-depth data for optimising your off-road performance, the Garmin Rally XC200 Power Meter Bike Pedals accurately read the output of both legs. They're also compatible with all Shimano Pedalling Dynamics (SPD) mountain bike (MTB) shoes.
Left and Right Pedalling Analysis
Designed for road cyclists, this component measures total power, cadence and left/right balance. You can even monitor how you apply power throughout the pedal stroke.
These durable Garmin Rally XC200 pedals install like any other pedals and are easy to transfer between bikes. Now you can have power readings whether you ride gravel, cross-country (XC) mountain bike (MTB) or even cyclocross (CX).
ANT+ and Bluetooth Connectivity
The ANT+ and Bluetooth technology in these smart pedals enables you to instantly see accurate power measurements on your compatible Garmin device (sold separately) or smartphone and review later on the Garmin Connect app. View your data on popular applications such as Strava, TrainingPeaks and TrainerRoad for further analysis, sharing and more.
- Sleek design provides greater cornering clearance and improved stack height
- Fully integrates with Garmin cycling ecosystem for data analysis
- Allows for easy software updates via your Garmin watch, Edge cycling computers or the Garmin ConnectTM app on your compatible smartphone
- For post-ride analysis, data sharing, mapping, route planning and more, sync your data with the Garmin Connect app as well as platforms such as Strava, TrainingPeaks and TrainerRoad
- When the seasons change, you can transfer the spindle between Rally RS/Rally XC pedal body kits (sold separately), which are also compatible with the Vector 3 power meter
- Rally XC200 dual-sensing power meter measures:
- Power, cadence, left/right balance, seated versus standing, platform centre offset and power phase
- Superior pedal design installs like any other pedal and quickly transfers between bikes
- Adjustable cleat release tension
- Axle Size: Standard 9/16" thread
- Cleat Type: SPD (cleats included)
- Battery Life: up to 120 hours (with LR44 battery type)
- Accuracy: +/- 1.0%
- Communication: ANT+ and Bluetooth
- Box Includes: 2x Rally XC200 power pedals, cleats with 6 degrees of float, documentation
How it works
- Select your product.
- Select your hire duration.
- Select your hire start date. The hire start date is the date you wish to receive your delivery. (If you would like a date which is blocked out in the booking calendar, then drop us as email with your required delivery date and we will see what we can do.)
- Place your order!
- Once you have placed your order you will receive an email order confirmation.
- We will then arrange a delivery and you will receive delivery tracking details via text and email.
- We will stay in touch throughout your hire period with all return instructions.
Our hire equipment:
- Tools & memberships are NOT included in the hire.
- Our hire equipment is sent out from our serviced and maintained pool of hire equipment.
- All equipment is fully cleaned before being sent out.
- Compatibility – will it fit my bike, car etc? Customers are responsible for checking the hire item will be compatible. However, we do our best to help to work with you on this and so please contact us to discuss if you are not sure on compatibility.
- Please complete the booking info boxes with as much detail as you can as we will review the info you supply to help ensure compatibility.
- We will contact you if we think you require any extra adapters or parts etc .
How do we deliver?
- We deliver using DPD, Royal Mail and other courier services. Once your order has been dispatched you will receive delivery tracking details via text and email.
- The delivery will arrive and include all return instructions.
- Please hold onto the original packaging which we deliver your hire equipment ready for your return.
- Please hold onto any information slips that come in your original box as you will need these for your return.
- For more info about delivery visit our Returns and Delivery page.
What happens after the hire?
When the time comes, here’s what to do after your hire. You have the option to return, extend or purchase the hire item:
Please follow the return instructions sent with your delivery.
2. HIRE EXTENSION
If you would like to keep the item for longer, please book a hire extension through our website Hire Extension Options – Turbo Trainer Hire
You will need to select your hire item and how long you would like your hire extension for. Please ensure you book your hire extension as soon as you can to help us plan our stock availability.
3. PURCHASE ‘the ultimate try before you buy’
We do offer the opportunity to purchase the item you have hired from us with a discount applied (subject to availability). If you are interested in purchasing your hire item , drop us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number & we will send you a quote.
If you have any questions about how our hire works, please email us at email@example.com and our friendly team will help you.
Try B4 You Buy
Try Before You Buy: Buy it, rather than returning it
We do offer the opportunity to purchase the item you have hired from us with a discount applied (subject to availability).
If you are interested in purchasing your hire item, drop us an email to with your order number & we will send you a quote.