Road power meter with sensors on both pedals. The best choice to take full advantage of the real dual-sided measurement
Easy to install
Install and move your Assioma DUO pedals from one bike to another just like your normal pedals. You can do it easily and without extra tools or the need for a mechanic.
IAV Cycling Dynamics
Our bike power meter pedals provide advanced metrics called IAV Cycling Dynamics: IAV Power Phase and IAV Rider Position. These metrics, combined with the classic power data, permit you to analyze your pedaling technique in detail and learn about how your position on the bike influences your performance.
IAV Power and gyroscope
Unlike others, when calculating power Assioma takes into account our inevitably irregular pedaling (e.g. uphill, sprints) or the use of oval chainrings. This is because Assioma can detect the actual instantaneous angular velocity during the whole pedal stroke, thus providing ±1% accuracy in any conditions.
Bluetooth and ANT+
Assioma features both Bluetooth and ANT+ connectivity for a seamless compatibility with bike computers and smartphones (both Android and iOS).
Real dual-sided power data
The Favero Assioma DUO power meter pedals measure power individually on both legs. This makes possible to observe with accuracy not only Total Power, but also L/R Balance.
Accuracy and consistency
Assioma guarantees accurate and consistent data in all conditions on the road, and at any temperature ranging from -10°C and 60°C, thanks also to the ATC (Automatic Temperature Compensation).
Waterproof, resistant and light
The power sensors are protected by a bi-component resin block, extremely resistant to shocks and completely waterproof.
Rechargeable and green
The Assioma power meter pedals use rechargeable batteries with a single charge ensuring at least 50 hours of use.
Do you want to learn more about the advantages of our rechargeable batteries? Read the article!
Tested and guaranteed
Favero Electronics produces every bike power meter in-house and tests each of them thoroughly to fully satisfy the standard required by current regulations.
How it works
- Select your product.
- Select your hire duration.
- Select your hire start date. The hire start date is the date you wish to receive your delivery. (If you would like a date which is blocked out in the booking calendar, then drop us as email with your required delivery date and we will see what we can do.)
- Place your order!
- Once you have placed your order you will receive an email order confirmation.
- We will then arrange a delivery and you will receive delivery tracking details via text and email.
- We will stay in touch throughout your hire period with all return instructions.
Our hire equipment:
- Tools & memberships are NOT included in the hire.
- Our hire equipment is sent out from our serviced and maintained pool of hire equipment.
- All equipment is fully cleaned before being sent out.
- Compatibility – will it fit my bike, car etc? Customers are responsible for checking the hire item will be compatible. However, we do our best to help to work with you on this and so please contact us to discuss if you are not sure on compatibility.
- Please complete the booking info boxes with as much detail as you can as we will review the info you supply to help ensure compatibility.
- We will contact you if we think you require any extra adapters or parts etc .
How do we deliver?
- We deliver using DPD, Royal Mail and other courier services. Once your order has been dispatched you will receive delivery tracking details via text and email.
- The delivery will arrive and include all return instructions.
- Please hold onto the original packaging which we deliver your hire equipment ready for your return.
- Please hold onto any information slips that come in your original box as you will need these for your return.
- For more info about delivery visit our Returns and Delivery page.
What happens after the hire?
When the time comes, here’s what to do after your hire. You have the option to return, extend or purchase the hire item:
Please follow the return instructions sent with your delivery.
2. HIRE EXTENSION
If you would like to keep the item for longer, please book a hire extension through our website Hire Extension Options – Turbo Trainer Hire
You will need to select your hire item and how long you would like your hire extension for. Please ensure you book your hire extension as soon as you can to help us plan our stock availability.
3. PURCHASE ‘the ultimate try before you buy’
We do offer the opportunity to purchase the item you have hired from us with a discount applied (subject to availability). If you are interested in purchasing your hire item , drop us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number & we will send you a quote.
If you have any questions about how our hire works, please email us at email@example.com and our friendly team will help you.
Try B4 You Buy
Try Before You Buy: Buy it, rather than returning it
We do offer the opportunity to purchase the item you have hired from us with a discount applied (subject to availability).
If you are interested in purchasing your hire item, drop us an email to with your order number & we will send you a quote.