Tacx® NEO 2 Smart Trainer communicates via Bluetooth® Smart technology and ANT+® FE-C protocol, so it works with a number of popular training apps such as TrainerRoad and Zwift.
The iconic, progressive and popular NEO 2 Smart is optimized into an even quieter and more powerful Smart direct drive. The motor is redesigned in order to provide a better indoor cycling experience and ride feel, especially during climbs and sprints.
The NEO 2T Smart is more silent then ever thought possible and without question the most powerful, realistic and accurate bike trainer to date. By redesigning the magnets, we significantly improved the stillness of the NEO 2T. The noise coming from internal air displacements is reduced as well as vibrations noticed at a low cadence, that were being transferred to the floor. Resulting in a more silent Smart trainer then ever thought possible.
The new motor design of the NEO 2T also improves the ride feel during a climb or acceleration. We were able to give the motor of the NEO 2T more power, resulting in the ability to generate higher resistance levels under specific conditions, like in a sprint or at low speeds. The NEO 2 was already equipped with a capacitive left and right detection sensor that accurately measures the exact position of both your legs. By adding standard ANT+ Cycling dynamics, you can now analyse your pedal stroke via the software of third parties; for example on a Garmin Edge bike computer.
The Tacx NEO 2T Smart measures your power with incredible precision, making sure that your data is accurate and reliable. This Smart trainers is the only trainers that doesn’t require calibration process. This Smart trainer measures your power accurately within 1%. The NEO 2T Smart is very responsive and reacts instantly to speed or incline changes. It also features Dynamic inertia which it compensates for weight, speed and angle of inclination to ensure the most realistic and smooth ride feel possible.
- PEDAL STROKE ANALYSIS Measures the exact position of your left and right leg.
- ROAD FEEL Feel the vibrating sensation of riding over cobble stones and gravel.
- ISOKINETIC AND ISOTONIC Train on a fixed speed or power level.
- CONNECTION INDICATORS Intuitive LED lights indicate if you’re connected and powered
How It Works
- Select your product.
- Select your hire duration.
- Select your hire start date. The hire start date is the date you wish to receive your delivery. (If you would like a date which is blocked out in the booking calendar, then drop us as email with your required delivery date and we will see what we can do.)
- Place your order!
- Once you have placed your order you will receive an email order confirmation.
- We will then arrange a delivery and you will receive delivery tracking details via text and email.
- We will stay in touch throughout your hire period with all return instructions.
Our hire equipment:
- Tools & memberships are NOT included in the hire.
- Our hire equipment is sent out from our serviced and maintained pool of hire equipment.
- All equipment is fully cleaned before being sent out.
- Compatibility – will it fit my bike, car etc? Customers are responsible for checking the hire item will be compatible. However, we do our best to help to work with you on this and so please contact us to discuss if you are not sure on compatibility.
- Please complete the booking info boxes with as much detail as you can as we will review the info you supply to help ensure compatibility.
- We will contact you if we think you require any extra adapters or parts etc .
How do we deliver?
- We deliver using DPD, Royal Mail and other courier services. Once your order has been dispatched you will receive delivery tracking details via text and email.
- The delivery will arrive and include all return instructions.
- Please hold onto the original packaging which we deliver your hire equipment ready for your return.
- Please hold onto any information slips that come in your original box as you will need these for your return.
- For more info about delivery visit our Returns and Delivery page.
What happens after the hire?
When the time comes, here’s what to do after your hire. You have the option to return, extend or purchase the hire item:
If you have already paid for a return collection, all you need to do is complete the return form on our website: Collection Form - Pre paid – Turbo Trainer Hire
If you are yet to pay for a return collection, please book and make payment for your collection through our website: Collection Form - Payment due – Turbo Trainer Hire
Or you can arrange your own return delivery to us. Full return and packing instructions are across the page!
2. HIRE EXTENSION
If you would like to keep the item for longer, please book a hire extension through our website Hire Extension Options – Turbo Trainer Hire
You will need to select your hire item and how long you would like your hire extension for. Please ensure you book your hire extension as soon as you can to help us plan our stock availability.
3. PURCHASE ‘the ultimate try before you buy’
We do offer the opportunity to purchase the item you have hired from us with a discount applied (subject to availability). If you are interested in purchasing your hire item , drop us an email to email@example.com with your order number & we will send you a quote.
If you have any questions about how our hire works, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and our friendly team will help you.
Try B4 You Buy
Try Before You Buy: Buy it, rather than returning it
We do offer the opportunity to purchase the item you have hired from us with a discount applied (subject to availability).
If you are interested in purchasing your hire item, drop us an email to with your order number & we will send you a quote.