Reliable. Durable. Quieter Than Ever Before.
Noise Level: 59 decibels at 20 mph
Power Measurement Accuracy: +/- 2%
Maximum Power Output: 2000 watts at 20 mph
Dimensions Opened: L*H*W 787 x 470 x 495mm
Dimensions Closed: L*H*W 76 x 470 x 495mm
Simulates a 20% climbing grade
Fast response electromagnetic resistance
Measures speed, cadence and power – no external sensors needed
20 lb precision balanced flywheel
Integrated dual ANT+ FE-C and Bluetooth FTMS standards
Built-in front wheel block
Integrated carrying handle
Compatible with Shimano 8 - 11-Speed cassettes
XD/XDR 12-Speed freehubs sold separately
Thru-axle compatible for bike frames with fork widths of 142mm or 148mm
Quick-release compatible for bike frames with fork widths of 130mm and 135mm
Compatible with a wide variety of devices and indoor cycling applications, including Rouvy, Zwift, TrainerRoad and many more
Headless mode (powered on, not paired to any apps) lets you ride with a progressive resistance curve that matches the Fluid2
LED indicator lights communicate connectivity and more
Direct drive design directly connects the bicycle to the resistance unit, eliminating tyre wear
Internal cooling technology ensures accurate ride data even during the hardest of workouts
Folding legs provide widest footprint of direct drive indoor bicycle trainers on the market for added stability and easy storage
Accessible and balanced handle allows for smooth, anyone-can-carry transit of the trainer
Over the air (OTA) firmware updates and calibration via the Saris app
Maximum weight (rider and bike): 300 lbs
Cassette sold separately
Delivery & Returns
- Provided that your entire order is in stock, orders are usually shipped within three business days of receiving your order, except for holiday or busy periods.
- We currently only deliver to UK addresses
- Once your order is despatched you will be notified with tracking details.
- For larger items, we deliver using the following couriers: TNT, DHL, DPD and Parcelforce and deliveries will require a signature.
- Deliveries will arrive anytime between 9-5pm on a week day.
- If you would like a specific AM delivery slot this can be arranged for an extra charge, please email us.
- If you would like a Saturday delivery slot this can be arranged for an extra charge, please email us
- We cannot deliver on a Sunday.
- If you would like to collect from us we are based in Horley in Surrey (RH6 9ER), that is no problem just drop us an email to arrange a collection time.
If you have any queries on the whereabouts of your delivery, please email us at email@example.com and our friendly team will help you.
RETURN & EXCHANGE POLICY:
This policy is for shop purchases only (i.e not hire purchases) If you wish to return your shop purchase, we have a 14 day return policy.
1. Fill out the returns form which is included in your delivery.
2. Please send the item back to us unused in its original packaging.
Returns Address: c/o Tri Turbo trainer Hire (LG2), Gatwick Self Storage, Unit, 3B Wheatstone Cl, Crawley, RH10 9UA.
3. You’ll be refunded when we process your return.
We don’t offer exchanges so you are free to purchase the alternative item at your leisure. Some like to wait for a refund, others like to order straight away to speed the process up.
Refunds are strictly not accepted on Ex-Demo products.
If you have any questions about exchange & returns policy, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and our friendly team will help you.