The Shimano 105 R7000 Cassette provides exceptionally smooth, precise and reliable shifting performance, which is on par with the Ultegra & Dura Ace cassette efficiency and performance but is slightly heavier; perfect for riders on a budget.
Optimised to provide wider gear ratios and gear choices, which compliments the modern, specific drivetrain selections where many riders of different riding styles have unique preferences. Featuring a lightweight, hard-wearing and reliable construction, which is weather and corrosion resistant while providing top-level, professional 11-Speed drivetrain performance.
Please Note: The 11-34T version of this cassette is the "CS-HG700" model as Shimano does not make the CS-R7000 in an 11-34T version.
- Material: Sprockets: Steel, Nickel Plated; Spider: Aluminium
- Type: HG-EV
- Compatible Chain: HG-EV 11-Speed / HG-X11
- Drivetrain Speed: 11-Speed
- Weight: 284g (11-28T)
- Speed: 11 Speed
- Commuter: Yes
- Touring: Yes
- Cyclocross: Yes
- Time Trial: Yes
- Road: Yes
Delivery & Returns
- Provided that your entire order is in stock, orders are usually shipped within three business days of receiving your order, except for holiday or busy periods.
- We currently only deliver to UK addresses
- Once your order is despatched you will be notified with tracking details.
- For larger items, we deliver using the following couriers: TNT, DHL, DPD and Parcelforce and deliveries will require a signature.
- Deliveries will arrive anytime between 9-5pm on a week day.
- If you would like a specific AM delivery slot this can be arranged for an extra charge, please email us.
- If you would like a Saturday delivery slot this can be arranged for an extra charge, please email us
- We cannot deliver on a Sunday.
- If you would like to collect from us we are based in Horley in Surrey (RH6 9ER), that is no problem just drop us an email to arrange a collection time.
If you have any queries on the whereabouts of your delivery, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and our friendly team will help you.
RETURN & EXCHANGE POLICY:
This policy is for shop purchases only (i.e not hire purchases) If you wish to return your shop purchase, we have a 14 day return policy.
1. Fill out the returns form which is included in your delivery.
2. Please send the item back to us unused in its original packaging.
Returns Address: c/o Tri Turbo trainer Hire (LG2), Gatwick Self Storage, Unit, 3B Wheatstone Cl, Crawley, RH10 9UA.
3. You’ll be refunded when we process your return.
We don’t offer exchanges so you are free to purchase the alternative item at your leisure. Some like to wait for a refund, others like to order straight away to speed the process up.
Refunds are strictly not accepted on Ex-Demo products.
If you have any questions about exchange & returns policy, please email us at email@example.com and our friendly team will help you.