Zwift Hub opens up the world of Zwift. Thanks to the smart trainer's automatic resistance you'll feel every climb and descent while the built-in power meter levels up your training.
And it comes with a pre-installed cassette to match the gears on your bike, which you choose at checkout.
Zwift Hub’s automatic resistance realistically matches the gradient of the virtual road. You’ll glide downhills, feel each ascent, and save energy when drafting another Zwifter.
The heart of Zwift Hub is its power meter, which accurately measures your pedal power in watts. Knowing your power is a game-changer when paired with our Zwift workouts and training plans. Combine this with ERG Mode which automatically adjusts resistance to match your workout intervals and you’ll be crushing your goals in no time.
Zwift Hub includes a pre-installed cassette to match the gears on your bike. Simply choose from 8, 9, 10, 11, or 12-speed options and we will preinstall it, so you can get straight to Zwifting.
Zwift Hub is built tough to last, designed to be stable and quiet. The only wrench you need to get set up is included in the box. Whether you jump on for a recovery spin or full gas efforts, Zwift Hub is ready to ride.
Speed, distance, cadence, and power are wirelessly transmitted via Bluetooth or ANT+.
Do you use AppleTV? Zwift Hub can be used as a Bluetooth bridge for your heart rate monitor, saving on the number of Bluetooth connections. You can also bridge an ANT+ heart rate monitor to a Bluetooth device.
- The direct drive design provides a smooth and quiet riding experience.
- Pedaling resistance automatically adjusts to simulate climbs up to a 16% incline.
- ERG Mode automatically adjusts resistance to match your training workout intervals
- Wirelessly connects to your device via Bluetooth or ANT+
- Your choice of 8, 9, 10, 11, or 12 speed cassette pre-installed to match your bike. Need help Choosing? Check out our video guide to learn what a cassette is and how to select the right option for your Zwift Hub to match your bike.
- If you require a different number of speeds or particular gear ratio, you can order your Zwift Hub with no cassette.
- LED indicator light confirms trainer status.
- Compatible with quick-release (130/135mm) and Thru-axle (12x142 / 12x148) via included adapters.
- Quick-release skewer included.
- Includes a 2-year limited warranty.
- Maximum Simulated Grade: 16%
- Maximum Power Output: 1,800W
- Power Accuracy: +/- 2.5%
- Transmits measured data using both Bluetooth FTMS and Ant+ FEC
- Accepts control data using either of Bluetooth FTMS or ANT+ FE-C
- Resistance type: Electromagnetic
- Flywheel weight: 4.7 kg
- Product weight: 15 kg
- Product dimensions: 49.7 cm L x 61.2 cm W x 46.1 cm H
- Wheel size compatibility: 650c, 700c, 24", 26", 27.5", 29"
- Max Weight: 120 kg
- Sound: 52 dB at 250 watts
- Operating temperatures: -10 C to +25 C
- Power requirements: 100-240 V, 1.5 A, 50 Hz-60 Hz
- Included cassette gear ratios: 12-Speed with 11-30 tooth 8, 9, 10, & 11-speed with 11–28 tooth
- Freehub body: Hyperglide