Saris Mag with Smart Kit
- Speed & Cadence sensor included turning your basic trainer into a smart trainer to connect with Zwift, TrainerRoad and many other apps
- Speed & cadence measured and wirelessly transmitted to your chosen app via ANT+ & Bluetooth
- See speed, cadence & virtual power in real time
- Magnetic resistance unit provides a quiet and frictionless ride
- Linear resistance boosts workout intensity to match each pedal stroke and gear click
- Eccentric levelling feet allow for easy adjustment on uneven surfaces
- Provided with an easy mount quick release lever and quick release axle
- Adjustable to 26", 28" & 700c wheel sizes
- Turbo trainer tyre recommended to reduce the risk of slipping, overheating and wear.
No fancy gizmos. No wires. No fuss. If you're looking for an easy way to ride your bike indoors, call off the search - you've found it. Whether your training for a local charity ride or working to beat your friend's FitBit score, the Saris Mag indoor bike trainer can help you make it happen. Simply connect the trainer to the rear wheel of your bike, hop on and pedal away. Plus, the Mag comes with five adjustable levels of resistance so you can adapt every ride to your liking. This trainer is designed to fit common road and mountain bike frames with included steel quick release skewer and is compatible with rear dropout spacing: 120mm, 130mm and 135mm. Resistance unit roller allows for 700c, 26", 27" and 29" wheel sizes - up to a 2.0 tyre.
Please note: Trainer tyre recommended
How It Works
Placing your order
- Select your hire duration.
- Select your hire start date. The hire start date is the date you wish to receive your delivery. Please note, if you would like your turbo in less than 5 days' time from now, then the website won't allow you to book a date as we normally need a minimum of 5 days prior to your hire start date for processing and delivery. However, drop us an email and we will try to help get the turbo to you sooner. Also, if you would specifically like a Saturday delivery then please contact us to arrange.
Turbo Trainer Description
- Cassettes, tools & zwift memberships are NOT included in the hire.
- Our machines are sent out from our serviced and maintained pool of equipment.
How does the cassette hire & fitting work?
- We offer a cassette hire and fitting service for £14.99 extra.
- If you chose this service we'll ship an 11 speed cassette (11-28 version) with your order.
- If you need a different cassette ratio then please get in touch and let us know your bike, model, year and gear set.
- Please note, it is customers responsibility to check their own cassette and check that our cassette will be compatible.
- Tip - if you opt to use your own cassette, don't forget you'll need a chain whip as well as a cassette lock ring tool for the installation. It's a very simple task to install, but if you don't already have both tools, you're better off just renting the pre-installed cassette along with your turbo trainer for an additional £14.99
Returns (after your hire)
• At the end of your hire period you have the option to purchase, extend the hire or return.
1. Purchase 'the ultimate try before you buy'.
We do offer the opportunity to purchase the turbo trainer have hired from us with a discount applied. If you are interested in purchasing your hire turbo trainer, drop us an email & we will send you a quote.
2. Extend the hire.
If you would like to keep the turbo for longer, drop us an email with how much longer you would like to keep the turbo for and then we will check availability and send you a quote.
You can arrange your own return delivery to us or we can arrange this for you. If you would like us to arrange the collection, the collection fee is £20. Just let us know a few days before to arrange a convenient weekday collection.
• For full information on our deliveries and returns please visit our returns & deliveries pages.
If you would like any further information, please email us on email@example.com
|2 WEEKS||£ 25.00|
|4 WEEKS||£ 40.00|
|8 WEEKS||£ 70.00|
|12 WEEKS||£ 90.00|