- Features our patented progressive magnetic resistance curve.
- Magnetic resistance unit provides a quiet and frictionless ride.
- Clutch knob provides perfect tension between tire and the resistance unit.
- Compatible with Zwift and other virtual training apps.
STAY STRONG ALL YEAR LONG.
When riding outside isn't an option, the Magneto trainer is. Instead of succumbing to the elements, simply bring your bike inside for a worry-free ride and spend your time training, not cleaning road grime off your frame.
Build your workouts around your goals — not the weather — and see major results when the sun shines again.
The world's first magnetic trainer with progressive resistance.
Magnetic resistance unit provides a quiet and frictionless ride.
Precision-balanced zinc alloy flywheel features magneto technology.
Promises secure tire to resistance unit fit with our unique clutch knob.
Noise level at 20 mph is quiet 66-68 decibels.
Eccentric leveling feet allow for easy adjustment on uneven surfaces.
Comes on the CycleOps foldable Classic frame with spring loaded, bolt-action lever.
Precision-machined alloy roller reduces tire wear and slippage.
Features clutch knob for perfect roller to tire tension each ride.
2" resistance unit roller allows for 650b, 700c, 26", 27" and 29" wheel sizes – up to a 2.0 tire.
This trainer is designed to fit common road and mountain bike frames with included steel quick release skewer and has three settings for rear dropout spacing: 120mm, 130mm and 135mm.
Trainer tire recommended.
Compatible with virtual training apps.
All of our trainers are tested to the combined weight (rider and bike) of 300 lbs.
Optional thru-axle adapter available for 142x12mm and 148x12mm bikes.
How It Works
Placing your order
- Select your hire duration.
- Select your hire start date. The hire start date is the date you wish to receive your delivery. Please note, if you would like your turbo in less than 5 days' time from now, then the website won't allow you to book a date as we normally need a minimum of 5 days prior to your hire start date for processing and delivery. However, drop us an email and we will try to help get the turbo to you sooner. Also, if you would specifically like a Saturday delivery then please contact us to arrange.
Turbo Trainer Description
- Cassettes, tools & zwift memberships are NOT included in the hire.
- Our machines are sent out from our serviced and maintained pool of equipment.
How does the cassette hire & fitting work?
- We offer a cassette hire and fitting service for £14.99 extra.
- If you chose this service we'll ship an 11 speed cassette (11-28 version) with your order.
- If you need a different cassette ratio then please get in touch and let us know your bike, model, year and gear set.
- Please note, it is customers responsibility to check their own cassette and check that our cassette will be compatible.
- Tip - if you opt to use your own cassette, don't forget you'll need a chain whip as well as a cassette lock ring tool for the installation. It's a very simple task to install, but if you don't already have both tools, you're better off just renting the pre-installed cassette along with your turbo trainer for an additional £14.99
Returns (after your hire)
• At the end of your hire period you have the option to purchase, extend the hire or return.
1. Purchase 'the ultimate try before you buy'.
We do offer the opportunity to purchase the turbo trainer have hired from us with a discount applied. If you are interested in purchasing your hire turbo trainer, drop us an email & we will send you a quote.
2. Extend the hire.
If you would like to keep the turbo for longer, drop us an email with how much longer you would like to keep the turbo for and then we will check availability and send you a quote.
You can arrange your own return delivery to us or we can arrange this for you. If you would like us to arrange the collection, the collection fee is £20. Just let us know a few days before to arrange a convenient weekday collection.
• For full information on our deliveries and returns please visit our returns & deliveries pages.
If you would like any further information, please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org
|2 WEEK||£ 20.00|
|4 WEEKS||£ 35.00|
|8 WEEKS||£ 60.00|
|12 WEEKS||£ 75.00|