This product is COLLECTION Only.
Our address is The Maine Gate House, Redhill Aerodrome, Surrey RH1 5JY
Stages SB20 Smart Bike Indoor Trainer
• Frame: Based on Stages' bestselling SB3 frame, which is used in fitness centres around the world and famed for its stability and durability.
• Drivetrain: Gates Carbon belt drive. Quiet and the same as used on Stages commercial indoor bikes.
• Power: Stages G3 Dual Sided LR Power Meter.
• Accuracy: +/- 1.5%
• Max Watts: 3000w at 120rpm
• Adjustability: Seat height and fore/aft, handlebar height and fore/aft – laser etched measurements for saddle height and stack/reach included. Fits riders XS to XL easily.
• Cranks: 4 positions – 165mm, 170mm, 172.5mm, 175mm (pedals not included).
• Q-Factor: 157
• Incline simulation: up to 25%
• Shifting: SB20 comes standard with shifting in the hoods as well as sprint shifters in the drops of the bar. Buttons are customisable. Buttons for steering included along with brake levers. Ability to add additional shifters on the tops of the bars and to add TT bars with shifters
• Customisable: Supplied road saddle and handlebar can be swapped out allowing riders to replicate the feel and fit of their on-road bike.
• Bottle cages: x2
• USB ports: x2
• Connectivity: Bluetooth, ANT+, FE-C and FTMS.
• 3rd Party App Compatible: Zwift, Peloton, TrainerRoad, The Sufferfest, Rouvy, RGT, FulGaz, Kinomap and many more.
• Max user weight: 147kg / 325lb
• Flywheel weight: 23kg / 50 lbs
• Bike footprint: 1580 x 560 x 1185mm / 62.2 x 22.2 x 46.7in
• Bike net weight: 62.5kg / 138lbs
• Bike gross weight: 75.5kg / 166lbs
How It Works
Placing your order
- Select your hire duration.
- Select your hire start date. The hire start date is the date you wish to receive your delivery. Please note, if you would like your turbo in less than 5 days' time from now, then the website won't allow you to book a date as we normally need a minimum of 5 days prior to your hire start date for processing and delivery. However, drop us an email and we will try to help get the turbo to you sooner. Also, if you would specifically like a Saturday delivery then please contact us to arrange.
Turbo Trainer Description
- Cassettes, tools & zwift memberships are NOT included in the hire.
- Our machines are sent out from our serviced and maintained pool of equipment.
How does the cassette hire & fitting work?
- We offer a cassette hire and fitting service for £14.99 extra.
- If you chose this service we'll ship an 11 speed cassette (11-28 version) with your order.
- If you need a different cassette ratio then please get in touch and let us know your bike, model, year and gear set.
- Please note, it is customers responsibility to check their own cassette and check that our cassette will be compatible.
- Tip - if you opt to use your own cassette, don't forget you'll need a chain whip as well as a cassette lock ring tool for the installation. It's a very simple task to install, but if you don't already have both tools, you're better off just renting the pre-installed cassette along with your turbo trainer for an additional £14.99
Returns (after your hire)
• At the end of your hire period you have the option to purchase, extend the hire or return.
1. Purchase 'the ultimate try before you buy'.
We do offer the opportunity to purchase the turbo trainer have hired from us with a discount applied. If you are interested in purchasing your hire turbo trainer, drop us an email & we will send you a quote.
2. Extend the hire.
If you would like to keep the turbo for longer, drop us an email with how much longer you would like to keep the turbo for and then we will check availability and send you a quote.
You can arrange your own return delivery to us or we can arrange this for you. If you would like us to arrange the collection, the collection fee is £20. Just let us know a few days before to arrange a convenient weekday collection.
• For full information on our deliveries and returns please visit our returns & deliveries pages.
If you would like any further information, please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org