- Features our patented progressive magnetic resistance curve.
- Magnetic resistance unit provides a quiet and frictionless ride.
- Clutch knob provides perfect tension between tire and the resistance unit.
- Compatible with Zwift and other virtual training apps.
STAY STRONG ALL YEAR LONG.
When riding outside isn't an option, the Magneto trainer is. Instead of succumbing to the elements, simply bring your bike inside for a worry-free ride and spend your time training, not cleaning road grime off your frame.
Build your workouts around your goals — not the weather — and see major results when the sun shines again.
The world's first magnetic trainer with progressive resistance.
Magnetic resistance unit provides a quiet and frictionless ride.
Precision-balanced zinc alloy flywheel features magneto technology.
Promises secure tire to resistance unit fit with our unique clutch knob.
Noise level at 20 mph is quiet 66-68 decibels.
Eccentric leveling feet allow for easy adjustment on uneven surfaces.
Comes on the CycleOps foldable Classic frame with spring loaded, bolt-action lever.
Precision-machined alloy roller reduces tire wear and slippage.
Features clutch knob for perfect roller to tire tension each ride.
2" resistance unit roller allows for 650b, 700c, 26", 27" and 29" wheel sizes – up to a 2.0 tire.
This trainer is designed to fit common road and mountain bike frames with included steel quick release skewer and has three settings for rear dropout spacing: 120mm, 130mm and 135mm.
Trainer tire recommended.
Compatible with virtual training apps.
All of our trainers are tested to the combined weight (rider and bike) of 300 lbs.
Optional thru-axle adapter available for 142x12mm and 148x12mm bikes.
Delivery & Returns
- Provided that your entire order is in stock, orders are usually shipped within three business days of receiving your order, except for holiday or busy periods.
- We currently only deliver to UK addresses
- Once your order is despatched you will be notified with tracking details.
- For larger items, we deliver using the following couriers: TNT, DHL, DPD and Parcelforce and deliveries will require a signature.
- Deliveries will arrive anytime between 9-5pm on a week day.
- If you would like a specific AM delivery slot this can be arranged for an extra charge, please email us.
- If you would like a Saturday delivery slot this can be arranged for an extra charge, please email us
- We cannot deliver on a Sunday.
- If you would like to collect from us we are based in Horley in Surrey (RH6 9ER), that is no problem just drop us an email to arrange a collection time.
If you have any queries on the whereabouts of your delivery, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and our friendly team will help you.
RETURN & EXCHANGE POLICY:
This policy is for shop purchases only (i.e not hire purchases) If you wish to return your shop purchase, we have a 14 day return policy.
1. Fill out the returns form which is included in your delivery.
2. Please send the item back to us unused in its original packaging.
Returns Address: c/o Tri Turbo trainer Hire (LG2), Gatwick Self Storage, Unit, 3B Wheatstone Cl, Crawley, RH10 9UA.
3. You’ll be refunded when we process your return.
We don’t offer exchanges so you are free to purchase the alternative item at your leisure. Some like to wait for a refund, others like to order straight away to speed the process up.
Refunds are strictly not accepted on Ex-Demo products.
If you have any questions about exchange & returns policy, please email us at email@example.com and our friendly team will help you.