- PowerTuned using PowerTap technology for up to +/- 5% accurate power readings.
- Controlled, electromagnetic resistance provides a precise workout every time.
- Seamlessly connects to virtual training appswith dual ANT+ FE-C and Bluetooth standards.
- Integrated cadence, speed and power data – no external sensors needed.
- Zwift certified.
YOUR PASSPORT TO SMARTER TRAINING
Whether you want to attend a group ride in Zwift, climb the Dolomites in Rouvy or simply need a sweat session, the M2 smart trainer can get you there. All you need is your bike, the M2, your favorite virtual training software and device of choice.
This do-it-all, smart bike trainer is capable of replicating any workout thrown its way, up to 1500 watts and a 15% climbing grade. Simply connect to your virtual training application of choice via integrated dual-band ANT+ FE-C and Bluetooth, and let the M2’s electromagnetic response system do the rest. And thanks to integrated speed, cadence and power data, you can track and record performance data without extra external sensors. Plus, our innovative clutch knob ensures perfect tire-to roller connection for every single ride.
Noise level is a quiet 69 decibels at 20 mph.
PowerTuned using PowerTap technology for accurate power readings up to +/- 5%.
This trainer is designed to fit common road and mountain bike frames with included steel quick release skewer and has three settings for rear dropout spacing: 120mm, 130mm and 135mm. Optional thru-axle adapter available for 142x12mm and 148x12mm.
Integrated dual ANT+ FE-C and Bluetooth standards.
Fast response electromagnetic resistance ensures most responsive resistance and maximum power available.
Robust design is capable of handling up to 1500 watts at 20 mph and can simulate up to a 15% climbing grade.
Headless mode (powered on, not paired to any apps) lets you ride with a progressive resistance curve that matches the Fluid2.
Internally integrated speed, cadence and power data eliminates the need for extra external sensors.
LED indicator lights communicate connectivity and more.
Internal cooling system moves air through the trainer to keep it cool while active thermal sensors ensure accurate performance data even during the hardest of workouts.
Comes on the CycleOps foldable Classic frame with spring loaded, bolt-action lever.
Features clutch knob for perfect roller to tire tension each ride.
2" resistance unit roller allows for 650b, 700c, 26", 27", and 29" - up to a 2.0 tire.
Does not fit 650c wheel sizes, nor all 29er tires.
Precision-machined alloy roller reduces tire wear and slippage.
Eccentric leveling feet allow for easy adjustment on uneven surfaces.
Trainer tire recommended.
Compatible with a wide variety of devices and virtual training applications, including Rouvy, Zwift, TrainerRoad and many more. Contact us with questions about compatibility with other software.
Over the air (OTA) firmware updates via Bluetooth devices ensures the M2 is up to date.
Some assembly required.
All of our trainers are tested to the combined weight (rider and bike) of 300 lbs.
ANT+ and BlueGiga USB dongles sold separately.
Not compatible with CycleOps 20/24" wheel adapter.
Optional thru-axle adapter available for 142x12mm and 148x12mm bikes.
Delivery & Returns
- Provided that your entire order is in stock, orders are usually shipped within three business days of receiving your order, except for holiday or busy periods.
- We currently only deliver to UK addresses
- Once your order is despatched you will be notified with tracking details.
- For larger items, we deliver using the following couriers: TNT, DHL, DPD and Parcelforce and deliveries will require a signature.
- Deliveries will arrive anytime between 9-5pm on a week day.
- If you would like a specific AM delivery slot this can be arranged for an extra charge, please email us.
- If you would like a Saturday delivery slot this can be arranged for an extra charge, please email us
- We cannot deliver on a Sunday.
- If you would like to collect from us we are based in Horley in Surrey (RH6 9ER), that is no problem just drop us an email to arrange a collection time.
If you have any queries on the whereabouts of your delivery, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and our friendly team will help you.
RETURN & EXCHANGE POLICY:
This policy is for shop purchases only (i.e not hire purchases) If you wish to return your shop purchase, we have a 14 day return policy.
1. Fill out the returns form which is included in your delivery.
2. Please send the item back to us unused in its original packaging.
Returns Address: c/o Tri Turbo trainer Hire (LG2), Gatwick Self Storage, Unit, 3B Wheatstone Cl, Crawley, RH10 9UA.
3. You’ll be refunded when we process your return.
We don’t offer exchanges so you are free to purchase the alternative item at your leisure. Some like to wait for a refund, others like to order straight away to speed the process up.
Refunds are strictly not accepted on Ex-Demo products.
If you have any questions about exchange & returns policy, please email us at email@example.com and our friendly team will help you.