Save yourself from the worst weather conditions and give your winter workouts more structure with the CycleOps H2 direct drive turbo trainer. With a direct drive system and large 20lb flywheel, this turbo trainer replicates real-world inertia outstandingly well and offers a real ride feel like no other turbo trainer on the market. Being compatible with both mountain bikes and road bikes, the CycleOps H2 ensures that you can get the best workout possible, no matter your discipline.
Offering integrated cadence, speed, and power data, the amount of information available with this unit is astounding. With ANT+ and Bluetooth compatibility, you can pair the CycleOps H2 with cycle computers, power meters, and laptops to track your performance and use apps such as Zwift and TrainerRoad to liven up your training session. Using internal cooling technology, this unit remains accurate, even during the most extended training sessions. And finally, thanks to the library-quiet running system, you can be sure to ride hard and train fast without disturbing others.
- Noise level at 20 mph is 66 decibels, quiet enough to ride in a library
- Provides +/- 2% accurate power readings
- Thru-axle compatible for bike frames with fork widths of 142 or 148
- Quick-release compatible for bike frames with fork widths of 130mm and 135 mm
- Integrated dual ANT+ FE-C and Bluetooth standards
- Compatible with a wide variety of devices and virtual training applications, including Rouvy, Zwift, TrainerRoad and many more. Contact us with questions about compatibility with other software
- 20 lb precision balanced flywheel provides a quiet, vibration-free and true-to-the-road riding experience
- Fast response electromagnetic resistance ensures the most responsive resistance and maximum power available
- Robust design is capable of handling up to 2000 watts at 20 mph and can simulate up to a 20% climbing grade
- Headless mode (powered on, not paired to any apps) lets you ride with a progressive resistance curve that matches the Fluid2
- Internally integrated speed, cadence and power data eliminates the need for extra external sensors
- LED indicator lights communicate connectivity and more
- Direct drive design directly connects the bicycle to the resistance unit, eliminating tire wear
- Integrated front wheel tray adds stability to ride without taking up any extra storage space
- Internal cooling technology ensures accurate ride data even during the hardest of workouts
- Folding legs provide widest footprint of direct drive indoor bicycle trainers on the market for added stability and easy storage
- Includes a Shimano splined freehub for compatibility with Shimano 8-11 speed cassettes. XD/XDR freehubs are also available and sold separately
- Over the air (OTA) firmware updates via Bluetooth ensures the H2 is up to date with all the latest features
- All of our trainers are tested to the combined weight (rider and bike) of 300 lbs
- Dimensions when Open L*H*W: 31” x 18.5” x 19.5” (787.4 x 469.9 x 495.3 mm)
- Dimensions when Closed L*H*W: 8.5” x 18.5” x 19.5” (76.2 x 469.9 x 495.3 mm)
- Weighs in at 47 lb. (21.3 kg)
- ANT+ and BlueGiga USB dongles sold separately
- Cassette not included
Delivery & Returns
- Provided that your entire order is in stock, orders are usually shipped within three business days of receiving your order, except for holiday or busy periods.
- We currently only deliver to UK addresses
- Once your order is despatched you will be notified with tracking details.
- For larger items, we deliver using the following couriers: TNT, DHL, DPD and Parcelforce and deliveries will require a signature.
- Deliveries will arrive anytime between 9-5pm on a week day.
- If you would like a specific AM delivery slot this can be arranged for an extra charge, please email us.
- If you would like a Saturday delivery slot this can be arranged for an extra charge, please email us
- We cannot deliver on a Sunday.
- If you would like to collect from us we are based in Horley in Surrey (RH6 9ER), that is no problem just drop us an email to arrange a collection time.
If you have any queries on the whereabouts of your delivery, please email us at email@example.com and our friendly team will help you.
RETURN & EXCHANGE POLICY:
This policy is for shop purchases only (i.e not hire purchases) If you wish to return your shop purchase, we have a 14 day return policy.
1. Fill out the returns form which is included in your delivery.
2. Please send the item back to us unused in its original packaging.
Returns Address: c/o Tri Turbo trainer Hire (LG2), Gatwick Self Storage, Unit, 3B Wheatstone Cl, Crawley, RH10 9UA.
3. You’ll be refunded when we process your return.
We don’t offer exchanges so you are free to purchase the alternative item at your leisure. Some like to wait for a refund, others like to order straight away to speed the process up.
Refunds are strictly not accepted on Ex-Demo products.
If you have any questions about exchange & returns policy, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and our friendly team will help you.