At Burley, we want to make sure that everybody has the opportunity to take a trailer with them on every adventure. The Burley Thru Axle is our solution to bikes equipped with a 12mm thru axle. Male threading on the end allows a hitch to be attached, and any Burley trailer can then be used with a thru axle bike.
- Official Burley adapter for bikes with 12mm thru axles
- External male threading to accommodate the installation of our axle mounted hitch system
- Quick and easy one-time installation
Available sizes of the Thru Axle include:
- 12 x 1.0 tp, for 142-148mm hub spacing (160-174mm actual length) — Includes 1 conical spacer and 1 flat spacer
- 12 x 1.5 tp, for 142-148mm hub spacing (172-178mm actual length) — Includes 1 flat spacer
- 12 x 1.75 tp, for 142-148mm hub spacing (174-180mm actual length) — Includes 1 flat spacer
- 12 x 1.75 tp, for 197mm hub spacing (229mm actual length)
- 12 x 1.5 tp, for 197mm hub spacing (229mm actual length)
If you are unsure of the correct thread pitch or hub length, please consult with the manufacturer of your bike, or your local bike shop before purchasing a Burley Thru Axle.
Delivery & Returns
- Provided that your entire order is in stock, orders are usually shipped within three business days of receiving your order, except for holiday or busy periods.
- We currently only deliver to UK addresses
- Once your order is despatched you will be notified with tracking details.
- For larger items, we deliver using the following couriers: TNT, DHL, DPD and Parcelforce and deliveries will require a signature.
- Deliveries will arrive anytime between 9-5pm on a week day.
- If you would like a specific AM delivery slot this can be arranged for an extra charge, please email us.
- If you would like a Saturday delivery slot this can be arranged for an extra charge, please email us
- We cannot deliver on a Sunday.
- If you would like to collect from us we are based in Horley in Surrey (RH6 9ER), that is no problem just drop us an email to arrange a collection time.
If you have any queries on the whereabouts of your delivery, please email us at email@example.com and our friendly team will help you.
RETURN & EXCHANGE POLICY:
This policy is for shop purchases only (i.e not hire purchases) If you wish to return your shop purchase, we have a 14 day return policy.
1. Fill out the returns form which is included in your delivery.
2. Please send the item back to us unused in its original packaging.
Returns Address: c/o Tri Turbo trainer Hire (LG2), Gatwick Self Storage, Unit, 3B Wheatstone Cl, Crawley, RH10 9UA.
3. You’ll be refunded when we process your return.
We don’t offer exchanges so you are free to purchase the alternative item at your leisure. Some like to wait for a refund, others like to order straight away to speed the process up.
Refunds are strictly not accepted on Ex-Demo products.
If you have any questions about exchange & returns policy, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and our friendly team will help you.