The Tail Wagon is the perfect way to include furry family members in your outdoor adventures. The trailer features a flip-down tailgate for quick loading and a suspended, removable floor for easy cleaning. Also compatible with stroller kits for go-anywhere convenience.
- Designed and tested to exceed ASTM F1975-09 safety standards
- Full internal roll cage
- Anodized aluminium frame tubes and hinges
- Forged aluminium hitch
- Wheel guard protection
- 600D polyester cover and seat fabric
- Front-to-rear fold-flat design
- Reflective materials and reflectors (front, rear and wheels)
- UV protected windows
- Recessed helmet pocket
- Safety flag
- Interior pockets
- Rear cargo area
Key Features Of The Tail Wagon:
- Roll-up cover with zippers and mesh windows for maximum air flow
- Mesh side windows
- Cargo pockets for pet gear
- Easy folding for storage
- Flip-down tailgate
- Removable flooring for easy cleaning
- Drum-tight fabric keeps pets contained
- 16” spoked alloy wheels
- 75 lb. carrying capacity
- Trailer with cover
- Tow arm and hitch for bicycle use
- Safety flag
- Users manual
- Handlebar (for optional stroller kits)
If you would like any further information, please email us on email@example.com
How It Works
Placing your order
- Select your hire duration.
- Select your hire start date. The hire start date is the date you wish to receive your delivery. Please note, if you would like your trailer in less than 5 days' time from now, then the website won't allow you to book a date as we normally need a minimum of 5 days prior to your hire start date for processing and delivery. However, drop us an email and we will try to help get the trailer to you sooner. Also, if you would specifically like a Saturday delivery then please contact us to arrange.
- Bikes and Tools are NOT included in the hire.
- Our machines are sent out from our serviced and maintained pool of equipment.
Do I need to add ‘Thru Axle Adapter Hire’?
If your bike has a Thru Axel rather than Quick Release skewer on the rear axel (the axel which goes through the rear wheel of your bicycle) then you will need a special thru axel adapter (which we hire)
If you are not sure what type of axel your bike has, then just drop us an email or read the following Burley guides.
- We currently only ship within the UK.
- We deliver using the following couriers: TNT, DHL, DPD and Parcelforce.
- All deliveries require a signature.
- Deliveries will arrive anytime between 9-5pm on a week day.
- If you would like a specific AM delivery slot this can be arranged for an extra charge, please email us
- If you would like a Saturday delivery slot this can be arranged for an extra charge, please email us
- We cannot deliver on a Sunday.
- COLLECTIONS: If you would like to collect the trailer from us, that is no problem, please email us to arrange a collection time.
- Our collection address is Gatwick Self Storage, Unit, 3B Wheatstone Cl, Crawley RH10 9UA
If you have any queries on the whereabouts of your delivery, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and our friendly team will help you.
Returns (after your hire)
- At the end of your hire period you have the option to purchase (subject to availability), extend the hire or return.
- Purchase 'the ultimate try before you buy'.
Subject to availability we do offer the opportunity to purchase the trailer you have hired from us, sometimes with a discount applied. If you are interested in purchasing your hire trailer, drop us an email & we will send you a quote.
- Extend the hire.
If you would like to keep the trailer for longer, drop us an email with how much longer you would like to keep the trailer for and then we will check availability and send you a quote.
You can arrange your own return delivery to us or we can arrange this for you. If you would like us to arrange the collection, the collection fee is £20. Just let us know a few days before to arrange a convenient weekday collection.
- Our returns address is Gatwick Self Storage, Unit, 3B Wheatstone Cl, Crawley RH10 9UA
- The trailer must be returned within 3 days of your hire end date in working condition, clean and tidy otherwise you may receive additional charges as described in the "Charges" section in the Terms & Conditions.
- Please return the trailer in a secure box with recorded delivery- we highly recommend using the packaging box the trailer was delivered in
- Please return everything that was delivered in your original packaging.box (such as packaging, paper warranty, manual, tools etc).
- Please include your Turbo Trainer Hire Returns Form so that we can identify your order. If you have lost your form just drop us an email and we will email you a new one!
If you have any questions about our services, please email us at email@example.com and our friendly team will help you. Or you can always call us on 07801 758722.
|1 WEEK||£ 40.00|
|2 WEEKS||£ 60.00|
|4 WEEKS||£ 80.00|
|8 WEEKS||£ 150.00|
|12 WEEKS||£ 210.00|