At Burley, we want to make sure that everybody has the opportunity to take a trailer with them on every adventure. The Burley Thru Axle is our solution to bikes equipped with a 12mm thru axle. Male threading on the end allows a hitch to be attached, and any Burley trailer can then be used with a thru axle bike.
- Official Burley adapter for bikes with 12mm thru axles
- External male threading to accommodate the installation of our axle mounted hitch system
- Quick and easy one-time installation
Available sizes of the Thru Axle include:
- 12 x 1.0 tp, for 142-148mm hub spacing (160-174mm actual length) — Includes 1 conical spacer and 1 flat spacer
- 12 x 1.5 tp, for 142-148mm hub spacing (172-178mm actual length) — Includes 1 flat spacer
- 12 x 1.75 tp, for 142-148mm hub spacing (174-180mm actual length) — Includes 1 flat spacer
- 12 x 1.75 tp, for 197mm hub spacing (229mm actual length)
- 12 x 1.5 tp, for 197mm hub spacing (229mm actual length)
If you are unsure of the correct thread pitch or hub length, please consult with the manufacturer of your bike, or your local bike shop before purchasing a Burley Thru Axle.
Back to Thru Axle Adapters