We can fit Quick Release or Thru Axle end plugs
Parts included are:
- Front wheel leveler block
- Instruction manual
- End caps & washer
- Power plug
All working condition and recently serviced.
A few minor cosmetic marks.
Missing original packaging
Cassette sold separately.
When it comes to indoor bike trainers, the most frequently asked question is: how quiet is it? Taking this to heart, the Saris team, based in Madison, Wisconsin, put this query under the microscope and set goal to build a trainer so quiet, that the only sound is that of your drive train. The result? A direct drive smart trainer that touts a sound specification of 59 decibels at 20 mph. In other words, the H3 is five times quieter than previous generations, making it the quietest smart trainer we have ever seen.
Following the Saris direct drive smart trainer legacy, the H3 features the same reliability and durability as its predecessors. Each H3 is made from cast and machined aluminum sourced from America’s heartland. Encased inside are components meticulously calibrated to measure power, speed and cadence, as well as a precision-balanced flywheel - all built to handle 2000 watts and replicate a 20% climbing grade. Tested to withstand heavy training, the H3’s internal cooling system will keep the electromagnetic resistance system working – and accurate – long after your legs have given out.
Get all the features you expect from a bleeding edge modern smart trainer without all the noise.
- Quieter Than Ever: all new drive system shaves decibels off previous generations
- Precise Training: +/- 2% power accuracy
- Controlled and Consistent: electromagnetic resistance provides a measured workout every time
- Direct Drive Design: widest bike compatibility and eliminates wheel slips
- No External Sensors Required: measures speed, cadence and power
- Seamless Integration: connects to indoor cycling apps with dual ANT+ FE-C and Bluetooth FTMS standards
- Zwift certified